Different stretch or crop for each screen

Talk about anything at all related to the app
BlueToad

Different stretch or crop for each screen

Post by BlueToad »

Hi all,

I love the simplicity of the program, but would like to request a further feature?

I have two displays (17" and 27") and often certain wallpapers need to be scaled (stretched/cropped) differently for the two screens, so my request is that every display has its own setting.

Would love to get your feedback

Regards
BlueToad
sumo
Site Admin

Re: Different stretch or crop for each screen

Post by sumo »

Ah so sorry this was left unanswered.

Hmm I did wonder whether anybody noticed, I will think about splitting up every option per screen, its rather complex though, the individual option was a bit of a hack.
BradyBel

Post by BradyBel »

sumo wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:56 pm Ah so sorry this was left unanswered.

Hmm I did wonder whether anybody noticed, I will enjoy my new standing desk chair and think about splitting up every option per screen, its rather complex though, the individual option was a bit of a hack.
Noticed this as well. Not the biggest of deals though. I think your dev time would be better spent on some other feature, Sumo.
Last edited by BradyBel on Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
AlexH

Post by AlexH »

It was almost perfection for me, as I can simply switch the resolution of all the screens to match each other.
My problem is that I constantly switch devices between all the screens. When I changed from multiple screens to a single one, the background was automatically reduce to fit my current display.
It would've been awesome if the program gave the option to automatically crop and save multiple individual copies of the original file locally that can be use as independent wallpapers for each screen.
Otherwise the MultiWall is a very useful little tool. Definitely made life easier testing different wallpapers.