Suggestions

Talk about anything at all related to the app
RobbieWilkes

Suggestions

Post by RobbieWilkes »

Since I'm working off my laptop, with an external monitor, and dealing with different resolutions on both, I wanted something that could handle the varying resolutions, but also do the whole "slideshow" thing, so that I can enjoy all my backgrounds. That is how I ran across your awesome little application. Works perfectly.

That said... I did think of one thing that might make it even more perfect. :lol:

How about the ability to specify a different folder for each monitor or, at least, orientation. The reason for this would be to allow one to utilize a monitor, turned in portrait mode, with its very own selection of wallpapers.

Just some food for thought.

Thanks again for this great app!

Robbie Wilkes
sumo
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions

Post by sumo »

Thanks, I added it to my list since others were asking for per screen specific settings.
StevenP94

Post by StevenP94 »

Hello,
what about a switch to use multiwall offline ? In my office we have only a crap proxy and if no connection is available MultiWall reports an error and doesn't start. I have a big wallpaper collection so I'll be happy to use it without internet.
BTW is a great app, thanks for sharing!
sumo
Site Admin

Post by sumo »

Ah I never considered no internet and did plan to add proxy settings as well, will take a look next chance I get.