no functioning with anything

Report or discuss any bugs that you might encounter
sietedeicoglioni

no functioning with anything

Post by sietedeicoglioni »

On OS system (imac):
Add on doesn't work: no single image in no single site will ever open with img2tab.
Options doesn't work.... the only thing appearing in front of my eyes by clicking on options menu it was the request of money.
I think, before asking money, it will be nice to fix all bugs (or to make it work at least) by testing product before put in on the market.
sumo
Site Admin

Re: no functioning with anything

Post by sumo »

Did you try something like reddit.com?

Also the money thing is a donation, the plugin is offered free without any demand for money.
Lucas

Post by Lucas »

Hello! I am also having the same problem with the extension. The extension doesn't seem to work when trying to open Linked (Single tab) or Actual (Single tab). Other wise the other options, opening them on separate tabs, works fine. The problem seems to only happen in Google Chrome, everything still works in Mozilla Firefox.

Love using the extension thanks for making it and thank you for your time.
sumo
Site Admin

Post by sumo »

Yeah I am having similar problems myself recently, sometimes re-opening the page in another tab and trying again does the trick.

I think it has something to do with a relatively recent chrome update.

Will fix in due time.

Thanks for the support
Lucas

Post by Lucas »

sumo wrote:Yeah I am having similar problems myself recently, sometimes re-opening the page in another tab and trying again does the trick.

I think it has something to do with a relatively recent chrome update.

Will fix in due time.

Thanks for the support
Thanks for the response! That's great to hear! I don't know if this info helps, but I forgot to mention that the open Linked (Single tab) or Actual (Single tab) options does work in Google Chrome's incognito mode, opening in a regular chrome window afterwards, this has been a workaround I have been using.

Again, thank you for your time.
sumo
Site Admin

Post by sumo »

You can try going into your extension settings and checking the "Allow Incognito" option for 'img2tab'.